72-74 Wentworth Street, PORT KEMBLA NSW 2505
Offers Above $800,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
LJ Hooker Warrawong is pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to secure your business premises or investment, uniquely positioned in one of Illawarra's up and coming vibrant streets.
The Vault is ideal for the purchasers looking to secure premises as a restaurant, reception/function room, office or investment. The possibilities are endless.
* Freestanding, art deco building built in 1960â??s
* Originally built as a fortified bank
* B2 Zoning- Local Centre
* Current approval 9(b) Entertainment with a maximum of 300 people
* 275m2 approx Internal floor space
* BYO Liquor licence
* Includes 8 off street carparks from the rear.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquires.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
72-74 Wentworth Street PORT KEMBLA