71 York Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$525 psm pa, $146,475pa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Aug 2016
2/71 York Street
71 York Street is a six storey office building located between King Street & Barrack Street, close walking distance to Town Hall, Wynyard, Martin Place & King Street Wharf. Built circa. 1888 and designed by Thomas Rowe, one of Australia's leading architects of the Victorian era, the heritage building is classified by the National Trust.
- Existing fit out ideal for IT, digital, creative tenants
- Main boardroom, 2-3 offices, breakout, kitchenette, open plan with floating timber floors
- Excellent ceiling heights and natural light from 2 sides
- Furnishings potentially available, basement car parking available separately
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
71 York Street SYDNEY