71-99 Galvin Street, LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Aug 2016
Massive, Freestanding Office & Warehouse Complex with Development Upside
Dominant in the streetscape this vast property illustrates great development potential, or continuance of its use as high quality corporate offices, together with the associated warehousing.
• Gross building area of 4,089sqm*
• Substantial land holding of 4,000sqm*
• Nearly 800sqm* office space
• Major warehouse of 2,235sqm*
• Under-croft warehouse of 774sqm*
• Extensive, on-site parking
• Zoned “Commercial” (Launceston Interim Planning Scheme 2015)
• 90 metre frontage to Galvin Street
The property is available to astute Purchasers as "Vacant Possession", and forms one of the most exciting offerings available in Northern Tasmania.
Importantly, the property is situated one block from the Launceston General Hospital, approx.5 minutes from the CBD, and convenient nearby access to major highway routes.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
71-99 Galvin Street LAUNCESTON