70 Charles Street, SEDDON VIC 3011
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
Outstanding Corner Endless Possibilities
Fitzroys have the privilege of offering one of the inner west’s best corner freehold providing an outstanding opportunity for developers , investors and owner occupiers to capitalise on this major growth location.
- Corner site of 833sqm approx with 3 street frontages plus rear lane access
- Substantial existing building of 833sqm with significant income potential or alternatively a retail carve up into multiple shops (stca)
- Two individual titles offered as a whole
- Enormous site flexibility with unsurpassed development upside
- Offered with vacant possession
- Zoned "Commercial 1"
- Capitalise on this major growth location with strong retail and residential demand from buyers and tenants alike.
- Located in the heart of Seddon ’s retail core a dynamic and prevalent lifestyle precinct less than 4km to the CBD
For Sale via Public Auction on Thursday 13th October at 11.30am onsite
Contact : James Gregson 0421 516 480 or Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
70 Charles Street SEDDON