7 Stevens Street, YANDINA QLD 4561
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Sep 2016
Boutique Retail Space, Opportunity to be Creative
Recently renovated by a meticulous owner, this piece of Yandina heritage commands a boutique operator to run their business from this prime location. Formally home to the Yandina Butcher established in the early 1900's, this property has retained it's character and presence in the railway town, it is ideally suited to the following user.
- Professional quality service industries including Tourism looking for a unique space
- Cafe / deli / smallgoods / showroom
- Artist, architect or creative business
- Boutique food/espresso bar
- 77sq m internal space
- Manicured garden area can be utilised by the tenant
Contact exclusive marketing agents Savills Jason O’Meara or Peter Capps for further information and inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
7 Stevens Street YANDINA