7 Rocla Court, GLENVALE QLD 4350
Call to Discuss - Sale and/or Lease
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Oct 2016
Call to Discuss - Sale and/or Lease Options
Situated amongst other quality industrial sites is this fantastic opportunity with a number of options available. Options include purchasing this longstanding profitable auction business with a fresh lease on the existing site and start trading with relative ease, lease the site for your business, purchase the business and relocate, other opportunities are plenty. Owner is happy to look at offers.
- Site Area 2,716sqm*
- Shed Area 360sqm*
- Attached Awning 60sqm*
- Internal offices
- Two driveway access
- Two 4.2M height roller doors
- Concrete hardstand to full site area
- 3 Phase power
- Fully security fenced
- Double gates to each driveway
- Zoning - Medium Impact Industry
Toowoomba Auction Centre
- In operation for in excess of 35 years, 17 under present ownership. Operate from premises owned by directors of business and a new lease with attractive terms would be available. Business is an authorised Government auctioneer for local, state and federal agencies. Additionally they sell on behalf of finance, insurance, building material, farm, hardware, tool, and furniture suppliers. Also sell for liquidators, general estates and general householders.
- Financial details available to genuine buyers
- Training can be provided and long term staff available to transition to new owners.
Call Mike Stewart on 0418 17 361 or Arthur Carpenter 0427 677 757
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
7 Rocla Court GLENVALE