7-13 Rex Court, ST HELENS TAS 7216
For Sale by Negotiation
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
EXCEPTIONAL GENERAL INDUSTRIAL' SITE - ST HELENS
COMPRISING THREE (3) TITLES
TOTAL LAND AREA MEASURING 1.5625 Hectares
This appealing property is situated within the seaside township of St Helens located on Tasmania's magical East Coast. St Helens is the administrative centre for the greater North East Coastal region and is a popular holiday/tourist destination; while at the same time expanding as a permanent residential haven. The local fishing fleet supplies live crayfish and fresh ocean scale fish to a thriving interstate and overseas export industry.
* Improvements include a substantial colorbond building containing the main sawmill workshop area circa 1990's, measuring 1,231m2; a second smaller building contains a Store & Workshop area totalling 506m2;
* The significant site area extends over 3 Titles with a total land area measuring 15,625m2; the building improvements appear to be located within one (1) larger Title area which measures 8,406m2; the balance land area is essentially vacant land on the remaining 2 Titles;
* The subject property is ideally located within a light industrial precinct on the northern- end fringe of the St Helens township and is zoned General Industrial in accordance with the Break O'Day Planning Scheme 2013;
* The sawmill site has historically been used as a green mill only and has been cleared for any detrimental environmental considerations (copy of EPA Report available on request). The property includes a small bore-fed spring which is used to water logs; the property owner has indicated the water is recycled for this use;
* Other improvements include concrete aprons at main building frontages, part gravel hardstand yard, fencing, hopper and double gated access onto Rex Court; Added bonus with additional frontage onto a sealed road known as Warrens Way;
* Explore the possibilities for this significant freehold property mix providing a range of light industrial uses within a General Industrial commercial precinct being offered for sale either as one (1) entire property or as 3 separate Titles.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart or Kerri Kennewell or Ray Kennewell of Roberts St Helens.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
7-13 Rex Court ST HELENS