69475 Bruce Highway, FISHERY FALLS QLD 4871
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Retail
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Sep 2016
Fishery Falls Hotel Business Plus Freehold
With Cairns seeing a record number of tourists coming to our region and accommodation reaching capacity, this profitable business with income growth potential is a solid investment.
Location is everything and this hotel is one of the few between Innisfail and Cairns which offer highway frontage and a generous road setback with plenty of parking. It is also very close to boat ramps, offering easy access to the world famous Great Barrier Reef and excellent estuary fishing in the large local rivers.
The property is being sold on a Walk In Walk out basis plus SAV. It is suitable for a couple to operate or with minimal staff and could appeal to a family with teenage children.
There are the last 3 years financial trading figures available to serious buyers which reflect a well run business enterprise.
The owners have stated that the successful purchaser should be able to improve upon the current very profitable figures currently in place.
The Business features:
* Well maintained, successful hotel and restaurant with 3 poker machines plus an ATM and other income streams.
* 2486m2 (1/2 acre) land with room for more accommodation if desired
* Two story brick and block building with the downstairs consisting of the public bar, pool table area, internal restaurant seating, outdoor veranda, fully equipped restaurant, cold room, storage room, internal male and female toilets, drive through bottle shop, outdoor seating and 120 Solar panels.
* Upstairs features a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence plus a further 4 bedrooms of extra accommodation with the sun room sleeping 4 people - perfect for families or travelers.
Fishery Falls offers a scenic rain forest backdrop with nearby creeks and waterfalls and is only a 35 minute drive north to the Cairns CBD.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
69475 Bruce Highway FISHERY FALLS