69 Corymbia Place, PARKINSON QLD 4115
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Oct 2016
BRAND NEW PREMIUM WAREHOUSE
A Grade warehousing solution under construction (31 December 2016 completion date).
This building will feature:
* 2443mï¿½ high quality concrete tilt panel facility
* 2169mï¿½ of premium warehouse featuring 10m internal heights
* 274mï¿½ of air conditioned corporate grade office space over two levels
* Warehouse accessed via 4 5m x 5m electric roller doors
* Generous awning with 8m clearance for all weather loading/unloading
* Generous hardstand allows semi-trailer manoverability
* Heavy duty 40 mpa in concrete warehouse and under awning
* Container set-down/unload area
* 3 phase power supply
* 100mm insulated roof for cooler warehouse conditions
* Great access to Mt Lindesay Highway, Logan Motorway and Gateway Motorway
* 25 Allocated carparks
Contact Nick Evans 0401 179 036 for further details
Price: Contact Agent
Area: Office: 274m2
Parkinson is an outer southern suburb of Brisbane, Australia. It is 19 kilometres (12 mi) south of the CBD and borders Logan City. It was named after Henry Parkinson, railway engineer. It is in the Electoral district of Algester.
The eastern boundary of Parkinson is marked by the Mount Lindesay Highway. The western boundary is aligned with the Sydney-Brisbane rail corridor. The Logan Motorway bisects the suburbs. The northern half is mostly residential developments with some parkland. The south remains uncleared with some industrial development emerging in the southeast corner.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
69 Corymbia Place PARKINSON