686 Pittwater Road, BROOKVALE NSW 2100
Offers Over $1,342 PW
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
SUPREME RESTAURANT/CAFE SPACE FOR LEASE!
Ready to open the doors is this supreme restaurant right in the heart of Brookvale.
We have an unsurpassed opportunity to secure this fully fitted out restaurant/cafÃ© in Brookvale's best location on Pittwater Road where you can start your food business straight away.
Fully openable folding glass door showcases your business welcoming massive traffic of both vehicles and pedestrians.
110sqm of internal space with commercial kitchen providing direct access to the rear parking space for easy shipment.
Such opportunity will not last. Inspect before someone else takes it.
SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
- 110sqm of supreme commercial space with 62sqm rear car space
- Offering $1,342 per week + GST
- Fully fitted out with everything you need to start restaurant/cafÃ© business
- Shop front area installed with kitchen and food display counter also enough to accommodate 40 or more seatings
- Complete commercial kitchen with grease trap, exhaust system, cool room, refrigerators, ovens, sinks, and dishwasher
- Equipped with male/female toilets and air conditioning + ceiling fans
- A supreme space with enormous exposure to huge passing pedestrian and vehicle traffic - 45,000 cars everyday!!!
Businesses within area:
- Warringah Mall & Westfields
- Woolworths, Coles,Target & ALDI
- Bunnings Warehouse & Barbeques Galore
- Close proximity to all banks, post office, council car park, Brookvale Oval & cafes
Disclaimer: GST and outgoings may be applicable to all figures quoted above. The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way of the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
686 Pittwater Road BROOKVALE