68 Crocodile Crescent, MOUNT ST JOHN QLD 4818
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Sep 2016
Clearspan Warehouse & Office, Multiple Electric Rollers, Full Concrete Hardstand, Wide Streets for easy Truck Access
68 Crocodile Crescent has come to the market for the first time.
This property offers the following:
- rendered masonry block air-conditioned office, fully tiled of approx. 159m2
- Large partitioned office, Large Boardroom, Large open plan reception/work-area and staff room with kitchenette offering natural light to all areas.
- large clear-span warehouse of approx. 900m2 with 8 meters to the hip
- three large electric roller doors
- multiple 3 phase outlets throughout with large Amps available
- fully secured hardstand concrete yard
- fully fenced with large double gate entry
- currently leased for 12 months with options
To arrange an inspection contact Ry White Commercial
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
68 Crocodile Crescent MOUNT ST JOHN