657 Pittwater Road, DEE WHY NSW 2099
Offers Over $1,054 PW
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
BEST EXPOSURE IN DEE WHY! 78SQM OF PRIME RETAIL SPACE...FOR LEASE
An incredible opportunity has become available to secure approximately 78 sqm of supreme corner commercial space right in the hub of bustling Dee Why.
Incredible exposure to hundreds of thousands of cars & pedestrian traffic each week make this retail space highly sought after where it's position sets it amidst a stream of retail shopping, restaurants, cafes & professional usages.
Perfectly positioned at the intersection of Fisher Road & Pittwater Road with a broad frontage to Pittwater Road, you can ideally showcase your business to a mass of passers by.
This pivotal building is surrounded by public transport & many well known businesses & takes advantage of all that cosmopolitan Dee Why offers.
With multiple developments currently taking place in this huge growth area, this commercial space holds massive business opportunities & will be snapped up quickly.
Don't miss this golden opportunity!
- Amazing corner position facing bustling Pittwater Rd
- Offers over $1285 PW + GST
- 78 sqm internal retail space set amidst a mass of shopping, eateries & the like
- Own toilet & kitchenette installed
- Two internal partitioned rooms with air-conditioning
- 1 x exclusive parking space + ample council parking
- Huge windows to Pittwater Road inviting plenty of natural light & signage opps.
- Great exposure - this will be snapped up
Business walking distance/close proximity to this property
- 2 *Coles stores, Woolworths, Aldi
- All major banks and mortgage brokers
- Officeworks, Fitness First
- Over 200 community supporting businesses in Dee Why for the beaches
- North and South express bus stops
- Warringah Council
Disclaimer: GST and outgoings may be applicable to all figures quoted above. The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way of the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
657 Pittwater Road DEE WHY