63-65 Randell Street, MANNUM SA 5238
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- 400 - 500m²
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Dec 2015
BUSINESS FOR SALE – “Marion’s Boutique” Ladies Fashion Boutique
• This is an exceptional opportunity to apply your passion for ladies fashion and purchase a well established and respected women's clothing boutique, with good profits and tons of potential
• The key to the success of the business is the idyllic location, in the heart of the busy River town of Mannum, and also by the good old customer service and keeping up with the latest trends and fashions in a wide range of sizes.
• Extremely well presented, the current owner has done all the hard work in establishing this business and built up a loyal customer base that continues to return, in a high density tourist destination supported by the local community, and weekend tourists.
• Dependable and reliable suppliers add value to the range on offer and have ensured consistency each season
• With a highly visible location in the popular main street of Mannum, offering an extensive range of ladies fashion sizes from small to large supported with fashion accessories, shoes, hats, handbags and jewellery
• The boutique has 2 large display windows, easy care flooring, 2 changing rooms for clients, good fixtures & fittings, air conditioning & toilet facility, and good customer parking close to Shearer car park
• Nearby supermarket, newsagency, post office, pubs, shops and River Murray
• Marion’s Boutique has a highly reputable name in the area synonymous with fashion and service, and has been trading since 2002 with a long history of previous successful fashion boutiques in the building over the past 30 years
• As much as the owner loves the business and her customers, providing a personal touch, care and service only a proud owner operator can provide to clients, she is wanting to slow down towards retirement.
• Don’t struggle with all the hassles of setting up a new ladies fashion store, including Lease negotiations, hiring staff, shop fitout, purchase of stock, building clientele all whilst starving for cash flow, it’s all here ready for you to take to the next level.
• This is an ideal opportunity to become your own boss, work your own hours, and increase turnover & sales by operating more hours & opening an online store
• Enquire today to complete the Confidentiality Deed and we will provide a comprehensive business profile for you to review.
• **The premises are leased and are not included in the sale**
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
63-65 Randell Street MANNUM