60 Nelson Street, WALLSEND NSW 2287
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
Two Storey Commercial Building plus Basement
- The property is prominently located on the north eastern corner of Nelson and Clarke Streets while at the same time
forming part of the traditional Wallsend shopping centre.
- The property comprises a substantial, two storey (plus basement) commercial building that features reinforced
concrete floors and footings, brick walls, powder coated aluminum framed windows and doors and a metal deck roof.
- The design and layout of the building provides extensive open plan offices to both floors, combined with private
offices, training rooms, staff amenities, secure parking etc.
- There are separate entrances to the ground floor level and to the first floor level although the Lessee occupies the
- Site area – 2,350sqm (approx.)
- Lettable area – 1,640sqm (approx.)
- Currently leased to the Commonwealth Government of Australia to 31 May 2019.
- Current net rent - $474,684.80
- Car parks – 20 secure car parks plus security storage area, 24 open car parks.
- Zoned B2 Local Centre in accordance with the Newcastle LEP 2012
- For Sale by Expressions of Interest
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
60 Nelson Street WALLSEND