6 Overend Street, EAST BRISBANE QLD 4169
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 19 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Sep 2016
A-Grade Office in East Brisbane
Modern high quality offices configured to suit business needs.
* 908m2 (approx) of A-Grade office space over two levels
* High quality fit-out with ground floor reception
* Perimeter private offices areas on both floors
* Glass partitioned meeting rooms
* Exceptional well appointed Boardroom with full commercial kitchen facility
* 2 separate staff kitchens
* Amenities located on both levels
* Wheelchair accessible building amenities with lift
* Mixed open plan workstations and private offices
* Multiple manages offices and meeting rooms
* Large presentation hall with sliding wall separator to create two training theatres
* Available for immediate occupancy
* Exceptional parking
There is ample parking onsite with 19 exclusive car parks as well as additional street parking.
This excellent freestanding property is located in a prominent position within the highly popular East Brisbane precinct. It is 250 meters from The Gabba and 200 meters from restaurants.
East Brisbane is an inner suburb of Brisbane, Australia, located 2.5 km south east of the CBD. It has been predominately residential, with some small commercial areas. Excellent public transportation to the suburb is provided by regular bus services and City Cat (water) services, which leave from Mowbray Park. The property is an easy walk from the Woolloongabba bus station also.
For further information and / or to organise your onsite inspection, please call John Ozero at PPG on 0401 558 763.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6 Overend Street EAST BRISBANE