594 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 - 1,000m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Sep 2016
One of a Kind Top Floor Office Opportunity with Unbeatable Signage Exposure
Positioned at the apex of the Brisbane CBD, 549 Queen Street exemplifies character attributes rare to the Brisbane office market. With millions of drivers passing the building each year, the signage exposure available is unsurpassed at this price-point.
The geographical positioning of the property allows for easy access to all forms of public transport, and great accessibility to not only the CBD, but Fortitude Valley & Newstead to the North. The Story Bridge is a one minute drive, providing complete access to the South & East of Brisbane.
Staff will have the selection 12 casual and fine dining experiences within a range of retail precincts located 3 minutes (250m) down the road. Furthermore the exciting Howard Smith Wharves retail precinct is due to commence construction mid this year.
Level 3 - $550/sqm
An abundance of natural light penetrates into all facets of the floor plate, with exceptional views of the Brisbane River, the Story Bridge and Centenary Place.
• Fully refurbished 522 sqm tenancy
• 2 brand new skylights expose the centre of tenancy with natural light
• Brand new lighting including linear LED extrusions and LED spotlights illuminating the exposed brickwork
• Brand new bathrooms with all new fittings, tiling, and portioning
• Brand new architectural ceramic and carpet tile floor coverings
• Freshly painted throughout Building
• Generous incentives available
Levels Ground and 1 - $475/sqm
These floors provide occupiers with the opportunity to take possession of an existing fitout providing dual floor grandeur with exceptional incentive packages available.
• Occupy 976sqm; (462 sqm, 514 sqm)
• Fully fitted options available.
• Highly functional floor plates to create the ideal office layout.
• End-of-trip facilities, including showers & bike racks.
• 24 car spaces available and visitor car park provided.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact James Montague and Sam Allam from JLL ,or Michael Skarparis and Mel Pikos from CBRE .
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
594 Queen Street BRISBANE CITY