59-73 Meron Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Lease rates reduced, outstanding value!
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 250 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Aug 2016
Boutique Retail, Bar & Dining Wanted - Lease Rates Reduced, Last Remaining Tenancies
* CBD/PDA and Shopping Centre zoning in place, avoid costly applications!
* 70,000* cars pass this newly renovated site daily
* Tenancies from 42m2* to 1,794m2* suitable for food, retail, showroom and medical
* Ample parking, alfresco dining and food court
* Progressive green foot prints reduces outgoings, including some solar powering
* Realistic Landlord wants to finalise all remaining tenancies
* Join national tenants Sushi Train, Ultra Tune, Fitness Plus, ASN and more
* All tenancies have access to:
- Natural gas
- Grease traps
- Green water & waste services
- 3 phase power to 80* amps
* Game on - we're open for business - all offers submitted
Look no further - the Gold Coast's newest market style hub has landed itself in Southport, and 'Mercato on Ferry' is ready for your business right now. Southport is on the verge of booming into a major development area, and holding the official title of the Gold Coast's CBD, today is the day to expand into something big. Boasting superior main road frontage and prime exposure to over 70,000 passing cars daily, where else would you rather be?
'Mercato on Ferry' offers spectacular opportunities for the likes of all food and retail related business, with tenancies ranging from 42m2*-1,794m2*, the perfect shop is waiting for you. The centre currently holds major national tenants including Sushi Train, Australian Sports Nutrition, College for Law Education and Training plus the likes of trendy food and coffee outlets and a 24/7 gymnasium, 'Mercato' provides a beneficial mix of tenants and a great attraction for customers and consumers alike. With very motivated landlords willing to work alongside all tenants, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed. Beat the rest, contact Luke Boulden and arrange an on-site inspection today.
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
59-73 Meron Street SOUTHPORT