562 Jones Road Mt Bruno, GLENROWAN VIC 3675
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Other
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
Cherrybrook - Boutique Agri Farmlet & Business
Cherrybrook Cherry Farm is situated in the heart of Victoria's great North East and borders the acclaimed Glenrowan Wine Region.
The estate is surrounded by glorious National Park reserves, offering views from almost any angle. The property offers a wonderful lifestyle experience combined with income generation . . . and there is plenty of scope for improvement and expansion. It is your turn to add a chapter of history to this iconic Mt Bruno and Glenrowan district estate.
The features of the property are highlighted by:
- 7,000 approximately mixed variety Cherry Trees
- Cabernet and Shiraz vineyard . . . YES YOUR VERY OWN BOUTIQUE VINEYARD !
- Historic late 1800's homestead and earlier settlement ruins
- Quality packing shed including office and 2 cool rooms
- and importantly . . . underground water rights !
We have complete facts, features and disclosure documents available on request and we are please to arrange private inspections at your convenience. Contact Travis 24/7 to enquire further . . . 0447 693 048
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
562 Jones Road Mt Bruno GLENROWAN