560 Byrnes Road, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Aug 2016
warehousing and office accommodation
560 Byrnes Road is located within the Bomen Industrial precinct approximately 10 kilometres north of the city.
The area is recognised as the heavy industrial - large scale industrial area of the city and has the benefits of being located close to the Olympic Highway providing easy heavy vehicle access to the Newell Highway towards Queensland and south towards Albury and the Murrumbidgee irrigation area.
The Hume Highway is located approximately 30 minutes to the east of the city providing easy access through to Canberra and Sydney.
The Sturt Highway is also located approximately 10 kilometres to the south providing heavy vehicle access through to Adelaide.
- located within easy access of the city
- good local infrastructure
- excellent height warehousing or workshop accommodation
- ample power supply for heavy industry
- ability to have multiple areas or one large area
- option of good quality offices
- B double access
- lettable areas range from approximately 250 square metres to approximately 9000 square metres
- prices range from $35.00 square metre, plus GST to $75.00 square metre, plus GST
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Greg Howick on 0269 215 677.
Greg Howick : 0418 692 293
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
560 Byrnes Road WAGGA WAGGA