56 Clarence Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 88 - 823m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
56 Clarence Street: Full Fit Outs + Market Incentives
Spectrum at 56 Clarence Street comprises 11 floors of commercial office accommodation providing over 5,000sqm of space with ground floor lobby cafe plus retail.
56 Clarence Street features include:
- State of the art sustainability specifications.
- Brand new amenities.
- Completely remodelled entrance foyer, incorporating retail brands such as Lenard Charles Menswear as well as cafe located on the ground floor.
- Double height foyer.
- Double glazed facade.
- Brand new air-conditioning.
- Tenant change room and shower facilities as well as bicycle racks for your employees to enjoy.
- Two levels of basement car parking.
This newly refurbished, high specification office building is located on the northern end of the western corridor, directly adjacent to Wynyard Station. Blue chip neighbours include American Express, Macquarie Bank, KPMG and Westpac. This location also provides immediate access to both King Street Wharf and the CBD core.
Level 5 - 490sqm
- $760/sqm Gross + GST
- Newly refurbished whole floor
- Available now
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
56 Clarence Street SYDNEY