556-558 Botany Road, ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Aug 2016
Prime Boutique Development Site
This residential development site is located in a growing precinct in Sydney’s South within close proximity to the new Green Square Development. This is an ideal opportunity for developers to acquire a “risk free” site on the edge of a bustling town centre and owner occupiers to acquire a freehold building with great exposure and signage opportunities.
The site offers a prominent position within close proximity to retail amenity and public transport. The site has a current area of 955m² with the potential gross floor area (GFA) of 1,910m².
• Prime boutique mixed use development site in one of Sydney’s strongest growth market regions
• Potential gross floor area of 1,910m²
• B7 Business Park zoning allowing a maximum FSR of 2:1 with an additional permitted use for shop top housing on Botany Road with a 22 metre height limit
• Shop top housing is a type of ‘residential accommodation’ noted in the Sydney LEP 2012 and is defined in the LEP as one or more dwellings located above ground floor retail premises or business premises.
• One of the few development site sale opportunities within tightly held Alexandria
• A superb location offering easy access to Sydney’s CBD, the Eastern Suburbs, premier cafes, schools, golf courses and beaches
• Two street frontages providing for a more efficient build
• Close to Green Square Town Centre and Aquatic Centre
• Close proximity to public transport and Sydney CBD
• Strong confidence in the city fringe residential market
• Strong sale prices, volume and demand for finished residential product
• Alexandria is considered as one of Australia’s largest urban renewal growth spots
For further information or to request an information memorandum, please contact:
0432 242 063
0412 903 063
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
556-558 Botany Road ALEXANDRIA