54 Scottsdale Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Aug 2016
COMPLETE THIS THRIVING PRECINCT: APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE
Centrally located, level CBDRobina development site in an established, high-growth residential precinct.
* Approved for 88 apartments (5 storeys)
* Easy and direct access
* Walk to Varsity Lakes train station
* Walk to Robina Town Centre
* Significant surrounding retail, medical, business and recreational amenities
* 3 minutes to Bond University
* 15 minutes to popular surf beaches
* Easy access to M1 Motorway
* Very low residential vacancy rate, sought-after growth location
* Unprecedented current residential sales volumes
* Substantial infrastructure charges savings available
Contact Mark Witheriff or James Branch now to request a detailed information memorandum, including details of approval and infrastructure charges benefits.
View the video for this site via the link abovet.
Site outline indicative.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
54 Scottsdale Drive ROBINA