530 Little Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
AN AFFORDABLE LEASING OPPORTUNITY IN THE CBD!
Exchange Tower is a office complex with full Owners Corporation support with owners willing to invest in continual building upgrades & improvements including:
- Brand new state of the art telecommunications structure
- Full building air-conditioning upgrade completed in 2013
- Brand new commercial grade lift upgrade to be completed in 2014
Situated in the heart of Melbourne CBD’s legal and financial precinct, now is your opportunity to secure up to 650m2 of prime office space across one floor.
Offering city views and a wide range of onsite professional & lifestyle services & facilities this is a blink and you’ll miss it leasing opportunity!
- Ideal for up to 15 people
- Perfect for call centres, corporate head quarters or project teams
- This executive space features a professional reception area, private offices, boardrooms, kitchenette, storage & spacious open plan areas
- Enjoy the current fit out or customize your space – designed & built within 4-6 weeks!
- Enterprise VoIP system available with inbound & outbound contact centre solutions
- Fast, flexible & reliable Internet options with guaranteed availability
- Convenient onsite facilities incl. Business Centre, Free gym & shower facilities, food plaza & car parking available for an additional cost
CALL NOW TO INSPECT 03 9863 8888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
530 Little Collins Street MELBOURNE