512-514 Warwick Road, YAMANTO QLD 4305
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 657 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Aug 2016
SEQ neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by high performing Woolworths
JLL has the exclusive pleasure to conduct a formal Expressions of Interest Sale for Yamanto Shopping Village. The sale presents a unique opportunity to acquire a dominant SEQ neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by a high performing Woolworths and situated within one of South East Queensland's fastest growth corridors.
We highlight below some of the key attributes of this exceptional retail opportunity:
• Outstanding 12,410sqm* neighbourhood centre anchored by Woolworths (3,773sqm*) and Super Amart (3,421sqm*) and supported by 22 specialty tenants, 3 pad sites and 3 ATMs/Kiosks
• Only higher order retail centre in an extensive trade area of 41,560 residents, which is projected to increase strongly by 3.8% p.a. to reach 72,400 by 2031^
• Occupying a significant 49,457sqm* site only 35km* South-West of the Brisbane CBD and neighbouring the RAAF Base Amberley, which supports a workforce of approximately 6,000 personnel^
• Outstanding specialty tenancy profile with an extensive non-retail provision that includes a medical centre, Mater Health, Snap Fitness, Flight Centre, Bendigo Bank & CBA
• Estimated net income (fully leased) of $2,586,457p.a.* as at 31 October 2016
Please note, Expressions of Interest close 4pm (AEST) Thursday, 22 September 2016.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
512-514 Warwick Road YAMANTO