504/95 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$274pw - Professional Private Office
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Sep 2016
Sydney CBD - Private office for 3 people - Close to public transport
PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $274pw -- Price incl. Internet, Rent, Electricity, Building Outgoings, All Utility Bills -- Flexi terms -- Regular cleaning -- 24/7 access -- Dedicated receptionist -- Central CBD Location -- Iconic Building -- Avail NOW for short or long term rent
The Sydney Pitt Street business centre at Australia Square, is right in the heart of Sydney's central business district. Just two minutes walk to Wynyard Train Station and three minutes from the Australian Stock Exchange and key government offices. The building is well placed for the lively cafe culture and bar scene which is distributed throughout the central business district.
The advertised office is perfect for a business with up to 3 people. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
For example in this building we have :
> 1-2 Person office
> 2-3 Person office
> 3-4 Person office
> 4-5 Person office
> Have 5+ people don't worry as we have some great options for your business as well. Please enquire off this ad to see the options.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Unlimited commercial grade internet service
> Electricity usage included
> Regular cleaning
> Telephone number & handset**
> Unlimited kitchen supplies, incl. tea, coffee & filtered water
> Prestigious business address to put on your cards
> Flexible terms from 1 month - 2 years
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> 24 x 7 access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* City view from selected offices
* Modern facilities
* Full mail management and postage**
* Large boardroom and meeting room for use
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Quality finishes and amenities throughout
* Professional environment
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Direct access to Ryan's Bar and Australia Square
* Basement shower and change room facilities, plus secure bicycle racks (Complimentary fresh towel service available)
* Modern high rise building
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
* 24 x 7 security
* 5.0-star NABERS Energy Rating
* 250m to Circular Quay Train and Ferry
* 75m to Wynyard Station/Bus Station
* 10m to Ryan's Bar and Food Mall
* Close to Australia Post, shopping malls, cafes, shops, pubs in fact everything!
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 50 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
504/95 Pitt Street SYDNEY