50 Industrial Avenue, WILSONTON QLD 4350
EOI Closing 4pm Friday 4th November 2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 42 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
ASX Tenanted Investment Offering A Multitude of Buying Options
50 Industrial Avenue, Wilsonton presents multiple investment opportunities. Comprising of a large industrial parcel of land improved with modern industrial facilities, the property is currently subject to an application to divide the property into two smaller parcels providing the end purchaser with multiple buying options.
* Tenancy A occupies 2,300m2 of net lettable area. The property is currently leased on a formal lease agreement by ASX Listed APN News and Media Limited until 11/03/2018 with 2 x 5 year options
* Tenancy B occupies 1,831m2 of net lettable area. The property is currently leased on a formal lease agreement by FlexiFoam (AndPak) until 11/03/2020 with 2 x 5 year options
* Zoned Medium Impact Industry
* 42 on site car parks (24 allocated to tenancy A and 18 allocated to tenancy B)
* The property is improved by two freestanding industrial buildings to be sold in one line or separately
* Currently tenanted with an annual gross income of $685,350
For Sale via Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Friday 4th November 2016.
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan or Darryl Green of Colliers International Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
50 Industrial Avenue WILSONTON