50 Franklin Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Sep 2016
IRREPLACEABLE BLANK CANVAS IN THE CBD’S HOTTEST LOCATION
Colliers International is proud to present the rare opportunity to purchase 50 Franklin Street, Melbourne with the following attributes;
• Substantial CBD land holding of 2,213m²*
• Iconic freestanding, 18 level office building of 12,687m²*
• Strategically located in one of the CBD’s fasted growing pockets on RMIT’s doorstep
• Surrounded by major current and future high density developments
• Well-serviced by public transport including Melbourne Central Train station and Elizabeth and La Trobe Street tram routes
• Located on the fringe of the $250 million Queen Victoria Market (QVM) Renewal Project, to be completed by 2019
• Short term holding income allowing for future investors/occupiers/hotel/residential/student conversion and development
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all investors, future owner-occupiers and developers to acquire a landmark CBD building in Melbourne’s most bustling CBD location.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 26th October 2016 at 3pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 3300
Trent Hobart +61 433 196 452
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
50 Franklin Street MELBOURNE