5 The Crescent, FAIRFIELD NSW 2165
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Hotel / Leisure, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
• Located on "The Crescent" at Fairfield, within metres of the Fairfield Railway station, and the busy Fairfield retail precinct.
• This freestanding two level Commercial space, is available as a single tenancy (approx 700m²), or can be split into two, with each having a seperate entrance.
• The open floor plan lends itself to any number of uses.
• As the property has previously been a restaurant, their is a grease trap, coolroom, range hood, gas plumbing,3 phase power and amenities on both levels.
• The owners are willing to negotiate and contribute to fitout with suitable tenants.
• Long lease terms are available and generous incentives on offer.
Contact Andrew Magalas on 0403 259 286 for further information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 The Crescent FAIRFIELD