5 Junner Street, DUNWICH QLD 4183
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Unique Investment and Rare Development Opportunity!
Rarely is a site with scope for mixed use development offered for sale in Dunwich.
This well known commercial property is on North Stradbroke Island, a small residential island about 12km from the mainland.
Part of the Dunwich central retail strip with prominent exposure to the Stradbroke Ferries transport hub, this site is perfectly positioned to cater for all types of commercial or retail elements, with the potential to add further residential elements.
* Landmark site on a 663sqm block
* Potential for mixed use/multi storey development (STCA)
* 2min walk from the main ferry terminals
* Long standing tenants ready to move in
* Regular, daily barge and passenger services from the mainland
* Extremely popular holiday destination
* Permanent population of approx 1000, with an influx of tourists on the weekends & holidays
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 Junner Street DUNWICH