5 Concord Street (Lot 14), CARDIFF NSW 2285
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Jun 2016
Corner Block with Development Approval for Workshop
- Located strategically within Cardiff Central Estate. All developer owned lots have already been sold.
- Elevated corner block which is a fully serviced lot with power, water and sewer. The property has approximately 38m frontage to Concord Street and approximately 115m frontage to Edge Street.
- 11km to the M1 Motorway and 15km to the Port and Newcastle CBD.
- The property has development approval for a workshop and office. The office includes a reception, meeting rooms, boardroom, foreman’s office, separate office amenities to workshop amenities and lunchroom flowing onto an outdoor BBQ area. A mezzanine storage area sits above the office. The workshop has four roller doors at the rear and an internal wash bay. A summary of the building areas are as follows:
Office - 188sqm (approx)
Mezzanine storage - 266sqm (approx)
Warehouse - 1,019sqm (approx)
Total - 1,433sqm (approx).
- Net Site Area – 5,480sqm approx.
- Total Site Area – 6,199sqm approx.
- Zoned IN2 Light Industrial (under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2014)
- Sale Price - $780,000 plus GST
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 Concord Street (Lot 14) CARDIFF