5 Arthur Butler Parade, COOLANGATTA QLD 4225
Contact exclusive agent for further information
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
GOLD COAST AIRPORT OFFICE PRECINCT – NEW TO MARKET
5 Arthur Butler Parade is part of the commercial and education hub of the Gold Coast Airport Precinct and is located directly off the access point leading into the Gold Coast Airport and adjoins the Southern Cross University Campus.
Brand new three level A grade office building has been designed to achieve a 4.5 star NABERS rating and includes design features, such as T5 energy efficient lighting, backup generator for essential and non-essential services, 2.68 metre ceiling height, excellent daylight penetration and views towards wetlands/Southern Cross University Precinct and Gold Coast Airport.
Gold Coast Airport is Australia's fifth largest growing airport and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia. It welcomes more than 5.8 million passengers per year and as such is undergoing expansion. Airlines currently operating from Gold Coast Airport include: Qantas, Jetstar, Tigerair, Virgin Australia, Scoot, Air New Zealand and AirAsia X.
The Gold Coast Airport precinct is a self-contained destination with immediate access to the retail amenity within the airport terminal as well as Airport Central which is located at the gateway into the airport precinct. The retail mix includes Freedom service station, fitness centre, physiotherapy, Subway, Southern Cross Tavern, cafes and medical services. In addition to this is a mix of professional services including accountants, financial services and the like.
The location delivers easy accessibility to Northern NSW as well as the broader Gold Coast region via car and bus.
* 25-30 minute drive from Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise precincts
* Two minute drive to Coolangatta
* TransLink's public Route 777 and 760 depart from the airport with various stops. Route 777 is a limited stop service taking you to Broadbeach South tram station, where you can transfer on platform to the G: for Surfers Paradise, Southport or to other bus routes. Route 777 runs every 15 minutes or better 7.00am to 7.00pm, 7 days a week. Route 760 connects the airport to Varsity Lakes station, departing half hourly. TransLink’s integrated network on the Gold Coast includes the G:link trams, Surfside buslines and Queensland Rail.
* Whole of top floor
* Up to 60 carparks available
* End of trip facilities include bathrooms & lockers/showers
* Well lit and secured premises
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact the exclusive agent via the links above.
Important Notice: The information above has been provided by the Landlord and accordingly Knight Frank cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Knight Frank or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only. This brochure is provided for general information purposes only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 Arthur Butler Parade COOLANGATTA