5/542 Old Bay Road, BURPENGARY QLD 4505
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Sep 2016
Burpengary Business Park General Industry Units Now Selling
Burpengary Business Park is now fully approved and ready for earth works to commence in March 2016. Stage 1 units which will include an on-site caf and service industry units will be ready for occupation in October 2016 with stages 2 & 3 to follow. Positioned adjacent to the Bruce Highway with direct access to the service road this estate will offer opportunities for small strata industrial units previously not available within the area. Burpengary Business Park will offer tenants and owner occupiers a unique business park estate that will cater for buildings of all sizes.
The business park will offer the following:
• General Industry units from 69m to 600m
• On Site caf / take away
• Mezzanine storage and offices available in most units
• Industrial units with high roller door access & office entry
• Shop front style units at entry to estate
• 3 Phase power to 100 amps per phase
• Every unit has own amenities plus Kitchen area
• Majority of units facing east to catch prevailing breezes
• Abundant car parking around whole estate
• Exclusive parking to each tenancy
Get in early to secure your business position in stage 1 now as units of this size rarely come to the market.
For further details or an information memorandum on the opportunities within the estate contact exclusive agents Robert Rey or Natasha Grima.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5/542 Old Bay Road BURPENGARY