490 Upper Edward Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
$325psm + Strong Incentives
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Aug 2016
PRIME LOCATION, COMPETITIVE RATES
Located on the city fringe, this immaculate 11 storey office building is within a short walking distance of both Central Station and bus facilities. The building has recently gone through major foyer renovations and lift upgrade to maintain the high expectations of its tenants. This much sort after premises also consists of after hours security and on site parking.
* Areas available from 108sqm to 387sqm.
* Complete refurbished foyer & lifts.
* Close proximity to Central Station and CBD.
* New 'end of trip' facilities, unisex showers and secure bike racks.
* Fibre optics soon to be connected into the building.
* Security CCTV cameras throughout building.
* Short term lease (12 to 18 month) also available.
Strong incentives are on offer, motivated Vendor, contact Listing Agent to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
490 Upper Edward Street SPRING HILL