49 - 51 Drummond Street, BELMORE NSW 2192
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Mixed-use Development Site in the Inner-West
CBRE as exclusive sales and marketing agent, are pleased to offer this eccentric mixed use development opportunity located in Sydney's Inner-West. The site is well positioned to enjoy both a neighbourhood outlook also footsteps away from all amenities.
Belmore and Sydney's Inner West is well serviced by amenities, infrastructure, education as well as residential growth evident in the recent years.
- Proposed development for 68 units plus 648sqm* ground floor commercial space
- DA lodged with imminent approval
- Land area 2,200sqm*across two titles
- Exceptional unit mix throughout the development
- 800m* to Belmore Town Centre and railway station
- Zoning - B2 Local Centre
- HOB - 18m
- Basement parking for 99 carspaces with washbays
- 8km* to Sydney Airport,11km* to Concord Hospital / Sydney Olympic Park & 14km* to CBD
This strategically positioned mixed use development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to CBRE by Thursday 27th of October 2016 at 3pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 27/10/2016 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- EOI closing
49 - 51 Drummond Street BELMORE