485 Kingsford Smith Drive , HAMILTON QLD 4007
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 700 - 1,400m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Aug 2016
'A Grade' Office - Available Immediately!
- 700m² - 1,400m² of ‘A Grade’ office space*
- Car parking at 1 bay per 30m² leased (1:30m² NLA)
- Expansive Brisbane River views
- Attractive fit out packages available
- Unrivalled access to Brisbane Airport & Australian Trade Coast
- 4.5 Star NABERS Rating
KSD1 Hamilton Harbour features 6,595m² of PCA ‘A Grade’ office accommodation over 5 levels. The first tower forms part of the $500 million Hamilton Harbour mixed used precinct.
Strategically located just 9 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD, Hamilton Harbour benefits from terrific access to major arterials including: Gateway Bridge, Clem7 Tunnel, Legacy Way and Airport Link.
- River Board walk
- Portside Wharf Precinct: cafes, bars, restaurants and cinema
- Racecourse Road Retail Strip: major banks, restaurants and cafes
- Portside Wharf City Cat Terminal
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive agents at JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
485 Kingsford Smith Drive HAMILTON