48-49/119 Leichhardt Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Aug 2016
Prime Exposure. 72-149 m2 For Leaseï¿½ï¿½
* Soon to be vacated 149mï¿½. Can be separated into individual 72mï¿½ & 77mï¿½
* Data caballed throughout, internal office fit out with ducted air-conditioning & kitchen
* Exposure to Leichhardt Street traffic ï¿½with outstanding signage opportunities
* The property is also available for sale with the neighbouring cafï¿½ to be included as investment
* Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for further details today
Area: Total: 72-149m2
Spring Hillï¿½is anï¿½inner suburbï¿½ofï¿½Brisbane,ï¿½Queensland,ï¿½Australiaï¿½located 2 kilometres (1.2ï¿½mi) north of theï¿½central business district. Parts of Spring Hill can be considered to be extensions of the Brisbane CBD.
The inner city suburb of Spring Hill offers your business a central location with easy access to the CBD, Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport and Inner City Bypass. Serviced well by banks, post offices and only a 15 minute walk to Queen Street Mall, Spring Hill is a fantastic location.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
48-49/119 Leichhardt Street SPRING...