474 Victoria Street, RICHMOND VIC 3121
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
FULLY FITTED, MODERN GROUND FLOOR OFFICE IN EXCEPTIONAL RICHMOND LOCATION
474 VICTORIA STREET, RICHMOND
Colliers International is excited to offer the ground floor at 474 Victoria Street, Richmond.
Situated within the prominent Victoria Gardens precinct, the building offers unrivaled exposure to surrounding amenity, including cafes, restaurants and parks, as well as main road arterials on the doorstep.
Located just off the corner of Victoria and Burnley streets, the building provides easy access to the CBD with direct links to the Monash and Eastern freeways.
Key building and tenancy highlights:
• Reception / waiting area (auto door)
• 7 offices / meeting rooms
• Large boardroom
• Large training room
• Open plan area with 37 workstations & hot-desk area
• Break out / full kitchen space with seating area
• Utilities / storage space / compactus zone
• ITC room with cooling
• 2 x male & female amenities within the tenancy, plus DDA compliant facility
• High ceilings with exposed services
• Car parking on site for 6 cars
This is the perfect opportunity to position your business in a bright corporate office, which offers everything your employees need to successfully thrive in the workplace - without the CBD rents!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Chris or Damien from Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
474 Victoria Street RICHMOND