474 Flinders Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Sep 2016
GREAT VALUE MODERN CBD OFFICE WITH FIT-OUT & VIEWS
Located on the corner of Flinders Street and Highlander Lane, 474 Flinders Street is centrally located within the emerging Mid-town precinct of the Melbourne CBD, within short walking distance to both Flinders Street Train Station and Southern Cross Train Station.
474 Flinders Street neighbours major commercial office buildings including the Rialto, 15 William Street and 452 Flinders Street and provides easy access to other landmarks such as Crown Casino and the Southbank entertainment precinct.
With floor to ceiling windows and un-obstructed views, the property experiences excellent natural light and aspect. Featuring a full fitout, this is a convenient and highly attractive offering for any business or training facility.
Located on level 9, the tenancy offers:
- A modern, highly functional and well appointed office space of 357sqm.
- Fitted with 9 offices/meeting rooms, a large boardroom, reception, open plan area as well as kitchen and breakout space.
- Abundant natural light with floor to ceiling windows and impressive views facing into the city.
- Kitchenette & toilet facilities on each floor
- Professional environment surrounded by quality occupants
- Within walking distance to all forms of public transport
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the JLL appointed agents
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
474 Flinders Street MELBOURNE