47 Luke Street, LYTTON QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
8,509m Site with Lytton Road & Motorway Exposure
The opportunity exists for an owner occupier, developer, or investor to purchase an industrial site located in Lytton. Accessed via Luke Street, this industrial land benefits from exposure to both Lytton Road and the Port of Brisbane Motorway.
- Site For Auction, Friday 21st October at 10.30am
- Motivated Seller Instructs Sell On or Before Auction Date
- 8,509m vacant industrial land
- General Industry C Zoning
- Superbly located in PortLink Industrial Estate
- Exposure to both Lytton Road and Port of Brisbane Motorway
- Prior Development Approval (expired) for 13 industrial strata units
- Electricity, power, water, sewer, and phone services to the site
- Freehold land no body corporate fees
- One of very few freehold sites with exposure available in the Port precinct
- Located just 3.87km from the Gateway Motorway and 320m* from the Port of Brisbane Motorway
47 Luke Street, Lytton For Sale by Public Auction. Owners instructions are the property must be SOLD at Auction In Rooms; Ray White Commercial Offices Level 26/111 Eagle Street Brisbane at 10.30am on Friday the 21st October 2016.
Contact Exclusive Agents; CBRE or Ray White Commercial Qld.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Level 26/ 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
21/10/2016 10:30:00 Add to Calendar
47 Luke Street LYTTON