45-47 Green Street, BANKSMEADOW NSW 2019
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 40 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Sep 2016
South Sydney freehold at land value
45-47 Green Street has a north-easterly aspect and is situated at the southwestern end of Green Street at the end of the cul-de-sac, and is bound by Green Street (north-east), Simon Walk (north) and Collins Lane (West).
The neighbouring suburbs are Eastlakes, Pagewood, Eastgardens, Hillsdale, Matraville, Port Botany, Botany and Mascot.
Surrounding facilities/ attractions include Port Botany, Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Westfield Eastgardens Shopping centre, Eastlakes golf course and Maroubra Beach.
The property is situated within the Botany LGA, and located in close proximity to Baker Street and Wentworth Avenue, providing close proximity to Port Botany, Sydney Airport, Eastern Distributor and M5 Motorway links.
• Large strategic parcel of land offering 7,954m²
• Occupy ‘as is’ or refurbish to suit
• Build a new strata industrial estate
• 4,266m² of existing building area
• Separate office and warehouse facilities
• Good truck manoeuvrability and plenty of car parking
• Substation on site
• Subject to council approval, the site could be subdivided to suit, or be an ideal conversion into a single or dual level strata estate
• Boutique part of Banksmeadow
• Away from the congestion of Alexandria
• Close to the amenities of Eastgardens
• Easy access to the M1 Motorway VIA Wentworth Avenue
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact:
0412 903 063
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
45-47 Green Street BANKSMEADOW