449 High Street, PRESTON VIC 3072
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
Preston’s Finest Hospitality Opportunity with Plans and Permit
Located in the heart of High Street, Preston, this highly sought after shop features the following:
- Ground floor area of 280m2 approx.
- First floor area of 75m2 approx.
- Total building area of 355m2 approx.
- Plans and Permits approved for hospitality uses
- Rear access with ample customer parking
- Long Lease available
- Close proximity to public transports
- Neighbouring the Preston Market and notable national businesses including ANZ Bank, Australia Post, Commonwealth Bank and Chemist Warehouse
Contact Terence Yeh on 0452 475 627 or Ervin Omerspahic on 0424 148 296
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
449 High Street PRESTON