44 - 46 Charter Street, RINGWOOD VIC 3134
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Sep 2016
Invest Now - Develop Later
Knight Frank and Thompson May are delighted to offer this superbly located commercial investment opportunity with future development potential (STCA)
The property is located in the heart of the Ringwood Activity Centre, neighbouring Bunnings, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre and Costco.
The property currently comprises 4 warehouses on individual titles and features the following:
- Site area: 1,621sqm approx
- Total Rental: $97,000 per annum (net) approx. (GST ex)
- Zoned: Commercial 2
- Potential for building height of 21.5m (STCA) (under Design & Development Overlay - Schedule 3)
- Convenient location close to Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Railway and Bus Station and excellent access to Eastlink.
The property will suit a multitude of development outcomes (STCA) on expiry of the current leases.
The property is offered to the market as a whole via an Expression of Interest Campaign closing Thursday 1st September at 4pm.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
44 - 46 Charter Street RINGWOOD