436 Upper Roma Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Price by Negotiation over $1,500,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Oct 2016
Brisbane CBD House and Business for Sale Now
This is your opportunity to buy Brisbane postcode 4000 prime real estate and capitalise on ever increasing inner city property values.
The benefits of this investment are two-fold. Whilst you decide the future of 436 Upper Roma Street, you can draw an income from a short term accommodation business.
According to this website - see link http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/products/tables/house-price-index-bris-syd-melb/index.php, Brisbane experienced about average 4.23% price growth averaged over the last 3 years since 2013. This property is also part of an amalgamation purchase possibility of 444 Upper Roma, Eton House and the property in Quay Street behind Eton House
- Gross quarterly rates for the 436 Upper Roma Street property (Eton House) are $ 992.51.
- The building has historical significance - circa 1880.
- This is a well maintained business with all the records, compliance procedures in place.
- There is about 100m2 in the back yard (currently car parking for 5 vehicles). The owner was advised that it may be possible to build a high level ultra-contemporary dwelling, over the car parking spaces.
- Allotment 483M2
- Zoned MU( allow up to 12 storeys )
- Heritage listing - can build on the sides and above the building
- 15 bedrooms including 6 rooms on ground floor (all with ensuites), 2 rooms attic, kitchen and living rooms in the lower ground
- Net income will meet standard mortgage payments.
- Clear views of the city, proximity to CBD, inner city bypass, Clem 7, Airport Link tunnel
- Suncorp Overpass, railway stations and buses are close.
- Walk to CBD, Petrie Terrace, Roma Street Station, Suncorp Stadium.
- Walk to Park Road, Milton, Coronation Drive Bikeway
The seller is motivated to move to his next project. We are keen to present offers to purchase.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
436 Upper Roma Street BRISBANE CITY