43 The Corso, MANLY NSW 2095
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Manly Corso's Most Affordable Opportunity
100sqm^ Retail Shop. CBRE are excited to offer for lease this exciting, affordable retail opportunity situated in a desirable position on one of Australia's most sought after retail strips, Manly Corso. Great opportunity for a retailer or cafÃ©/restaurant (STCA) to situate themselves amongst national & international tenants. Walking distance to Manly Beach, Manly Wharf, car parking, most forms of public transport, banks and Australia Post.
* Situated on the northern side of Manly Corso
* Manly Corso is a famous retail strip taking your customers between public transport (ferry, bus & taxi terminals) and famous Manly Beach.
* Large floor to ceiling glass shop front providing natural light
* High ceilings (up to 3.2m high) providing a large, airy feel.
* Strong frontage to Manly Corso
* Huge awning signage opportunities (STCA)
* Below awning light box
* Flagship opportunity to promote your brand
* Mostly open plan layout with managers office/storage at the rear
* Prosper from the custom of surrounding big named retailers
* Ducted air-conditioning system
* Common bathroom
* Priced to Lease
* Available now
* Zoned B2 Local Centre under Manly LEP 2013
* Positioned opposite Humphries to take advantage of passing pedestrians towards the northern end of Manly Corso
* Short walk 160m to Manly Beach & 260m to Manly Wharf (Google Maps 2015)
* Catchment Area Manly LGA population 44,786 (ABS ERP 2014).
* Manly is a major tourism destination with over 8 million tourists visiting each year (Manly Council 2015).
* Attractions including Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary aquarium, famous Manly Beach, Shelly Beach, walks, various retail outlets, eateries, hotels and night life.
* Resident businesses include major banks, Australia Post, Billabong, Quicksilver, Hungry Jacks, SDS, Rip Curl, O'Neill, Mc Donald's, Coles, Aldi, Hugos, Criniti's, Sussan & soon to be KFC.
* Manly Corso is one of the highest foot traffic retail strips in Australia.
* Manly is easily accessible with 3 council car parks plus ferry, bus and taxi terminals.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Toby Silk on 0422 143 813.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
43 The Corso MANLY