43-47 Murray Farm Road & 13 & 19 Watton Road, CARLINGFORD NSW 2118
Please contact the agents for further info
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
LARGE VERSATILE LAND HOLDING
CBRE are pleased to offer this site at Carlingford being in The Hills Region of Sydney.
The site is located in a highly sought after suburb due to its central location between Sydney and Parramatta CBDs, access to transport, upcoming infrastructural upgrades and some of Sydney's best schools, shopping and recreational opportunities.
- Zoning allows: Subdivision, Aged Care, Seniors Living, Place of Worship or Education (STCA)
- R2 Low Density Residential, HOB 9m
- Walking distance to M2 Bus hub, local shops, schools and medical facilities
- Murray Farm Public School Catchment - top 10 in NSW Public Primary Ranking
- Easy access to Sydney's 4 major employment hubs; Parramatta CBD, Norwest Business Park, Macquarie Business Park and Sydney CBD
- Strong existing demographic
- Suburb experiencing rapid uplifts and infrastructural growths
- 2 Street frontages
This premier opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest Campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted by Thursday 14th July 2016 at 3pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive selling agents:
Peter Vines 0449 857 100
Victor Sheu è®¸å?è¶? 0412 301 582
Nick Tuxworth 0405 421 929
Matthew Sartori 0426 243 220
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
43-47 Murray Farm Road & 13 & 19...