42 Doggett Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
Contact Danilo Maruca Today!
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 15 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
Landmark Showroom/Office Building - 15 Car spaces - James St Precinct!
Just off James St & right in the heart of Newstead, this is a rare opportunity in what has traditionally been a tightly held precinct. To suit any use office/showroom or retail, the property is only limited by your imagination.
* 817 sqm split over 2 levels
* Fully fitted out, re-configure to suit you
* Excellent parking - 17x car spaces!
* High exposure, signage opportunities
* Fully air conditioned throughout
* Mixed use inner city zoning - QPP-MU1
* Multiple kitchens
* Separate male& female toilets w/shower
2km's from the CBD, located in one of the inner-city's most desirable suburbs. Close proximity to the Story Bridge and access to Ann st make this one a very convenient spot. In addition to several surrounding Bus Stops, the property is well serviced by public transport with the Teneriffe City Cat just a short walk away.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
42 Doggett Street NEWSTEAD