42 Bailey Heights, BALINGUP WA 6253
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
HOME + INCOME IN IDYLLIC RURAL GETAWAY
Your new home will allow you to experience the beauty of Balingup while you earn an income from 2 self-contained chalets on the property. Just a 2 minute stroll from the main residence, these well-appointed chalets are simple to manage and a popular option for visitors to the region all year round.
The main home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study, double carport and a wrap-around balcony offering panoramic views of the valley. Settled on a 2.03 hectare lot with landscaped gardens, the home also includes an entertainer's kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and a custom marri bench top. All bedrooms have built-in or walk-in robes and the split air conditioning system offers year-round comfort. The gentrified country life is yours.
The 2 chalets are accessed by a separate, private driveway and offer accommodation for 2 adults each. The stylish open plan offers a spacious living/kitchen/dining area, a queen bedroom, a bathroom/laundry with separate toilet and a balcony with seating and a BBQ. It is important to note this is not a bed and breakfast operation, the primary requirements are to take bookings and organise a cleaner once the guests leave.
This property has huge potential. Other features include:
* A 3.3 Kw solar system consisting of 16 panels to minimise power costs.
* 2 water tanks (130,000 and 180,000 litres) to cater for the 3 residences.
* A 9m x 6m colorbond workshop
* A utility room to the rear of the extra height double carport
* The property can be subdivided. This would allow for the front half of the property to be sold whilst retaining the infrastructure on the rear half or alternatively dividing the chalets off from the main residence.
* Only 500 metres from the Balingup Town Centre with its gourmet cafes and popular retail businesses.
* Books and tax records are avaialble upon application. The current owners are happy to discuss the daily operation of the business and the sale of the chalet furnishings.
The year-round tourist season of Balingup and the southwest creates constant opportunity. The potential to earn a living while enjoying a laidback rural life is right on your doorstep. If your'e interested in having a home and business in one idyllic package call Elaine on 0418915650.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
42 Bailey Heights BALINGUP