41 O'Connell Terrace, BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 168 - 1,897m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Aug 2016
PRIME OFFICE SPACE - RECENTLY COMPLETED!
Prime, near-city office space doesn't come better-connected and better-designed than 41 O'Connell Terrace in Brisbane’s Bowen Hills. This brand-new six-level office tower delivers A-grade tenant facilities and top-tier environmental and energy sustainability. Combined with road, rail and bus connectivity that is among the best is Brisbane, 41 O'Connell Terrace is an outstanding opportunity.
- Recently completed.
- Large efficient 1,514sqm floor plates + balcony areas
- Impressive views over Fortitude Valley towards the CBD
- Ample onsite secure car parking
- End-of-Trip facilities including 20 lockers & 42 secure bike racks
- Outstanding access to key bus, road and rail corridors
- Adjacent to $2.9 billion RNA master plan redevelopment
- Superb inner-Brisbane position in Bowen Hills
- Direct access to Clem 7, Inner City Bypass, Legacy Way and Airport link tunnels
Contact the exclusive agents to discuss further.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
41 O'Connell Terrace BOWEN HILLS