40 Darling Street, CARRINGTON NSW 2294
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Nov 2015
Port Precinct Warehouse
- The property consists of two warehouse units both leased on short term leases until April 2016. Unit A has a rental income of $69,000 pa gross + GST. Unit B has a rental income of $71,559.24 pa + outgoings + GST.
- Erected on the site is a large modern torrens title warehouse of steel portal frame, metal deck roof and hebel and metal deck walls all built on a heavy duty concrete floor.
- Each warehouse offers excellent height clearance of approximately 9.5 metres, mercury vapour lighting throughout, roller door access and crane rails. Each unit is serviced by separate amenities.
- The property is strategically located within the established Carrington industrial precinct which is conveniently located within minutes from the Newcastle port, CBD and Marina precinct. Darling Street is one of the main roads servicing the Carrington industrial precinct.
- Site Area: 2,023m2 (approx.)
- Unit A building area: 774sqm (approx.)
- Unit B building area: 660sqm (approx.)
- Total building area 1,434sqm (approx.)
- Zoned IN2 Light Industrial (under Newcastle City Council LEP 2012)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
40 Darling Street CARRINGTON