40 Brisbane Street, DRAYTON QLD 4350
Interest Above $499,000pa + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
Drayton Development / Multi-Use
• Land Area : 2,428 m2 on 2 Lots
• House 1 : 120 m2
• House 2 : 80 m2
• Shed : 100 m2
• Hardstand : 1,000 m2 of gravel
• TRC Zoning : Local Centre
• Location : Corner position with great exposure & signage opportunity
• Usage : Suit multiple types of development with drive through options.
• Features : Fully fenced & secure, 150m north of the New Drayton Woolworths
Accelerating Success for more information or to arrange an inspection contact Luke Darr of Colliers International Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
40 Brisbane Street DRAYTON